Best New
Next update Just shipped

December First Update [2018-12-01] + What's next

New armor visuals

New weapon - Club

Starting weapon for Battle Royale mode. It deals only 1 damage point. Its special move is a quick charge that will stun the enemy. Despite its low damage it is fun to watch and fits very well in the primitive nature of Wilds.

Block with a weapon

Currently you can only see this feature in Battle Royale mode. If you don't have a shield you can still perform a block with your weapon but it only reduces half of the damage.

Blunt weapons (hammer, club) have a chance to inflict stun.

Battle Royale map doesn't shrink entirely now

You start without shield and with a basic weapon in Battle Royale mode.

Insta kill with a roll bug should be fixed

Replaced vertical attack animation with more dynamic swing

What's next?

Further development will focus on three groups of players looking for different values in the game:

1. Combat - for those who just want to have fun slaughtering the enemies there will always be a mode without too much meta stuff and grinding - currently this is fullfiled by Battle Royale mode which I will be improvng until the community gets bored with it.

2. Survival - for long term players looking for meta gaming and hardcore experience I will be adding more layers of complexity to the sandbox survival mode - expect hunger, thirst, hunting, night foes and harsh weather changes.

1. Challenge - good news to you if the ranked modes are your favorite thing - Executor has prepared some awesome prizes that will be given each two weeks to the best players. There will be a new scoreboard shared by all the modes where you can see top players that will get the next trophy - then the score drops to zero and you can fight for another one.

Sat Dec 01 2018 06:22:29 GMT-0500 (EST) by rezoner

Discussion (10)

Login to comment

Pelé Sat Dec 01 2018 06:34:16 GMT-0500 (EST)

this "blocking with the weapon", reminded me of the old wilds.io

Brai Sat Dec 01 2018 09:08:10 GMT-0500 (EST)

soo far we still using what ever we start with in desert royale

Storm Crow Sat Dec 01 2018 14:37:12 GMT-0500 (EST)

The post is about what's next as well so he'll hopefully get around to that sometime soon.

Storm Crow Sat Dec 01 2018 14:43:20 GMT-0500 (EST)

Tho if it's a bug it definitely neess fixing asap

rezoner Sat Dec 01 2018 17:22:17 GMT-0500 (EST)

Yes it is a bug ;s

Ondera Sat Dec 01 2018 11:51:24 GMT-0500 (EST)

It seems all very interesting and innovative, but, I just did not like the system to show the hats only when the character has armor, it seems kind of ... Look, hats like that of the wizard do not look like much to protect. I think those items that are not considered armor should be shown, regardless of armor, and those that really are part of the protection, like Sparta (I cannot remember the name right) should join this new mechanic. Or maybe this feature of acquiring the hat with the armor is better as an individual Battle Royale thing, since it gives a certain idea of improving its equipment. In addition, the game hats are a very unique thing, in my opinion, they represent not only the character but the player. At least for me, my hats always represent my mood, and it is not often that we have armor to show them. (lol, philosophy about hats {jk, they really represent me}) I love updates, believe me, I've spent all this time waiting for them, this is just my opinion, I hope you consider :)

rezoner Sat Dec 01 2018 13:27:56 GMT-0500 (EST)

I have removed this controversial feature.

Ondera Sat Dec 01 2018 13:48:38 GMT-0500 (EST)

nice, tks rez

Storm Crow Sat Dec 01 2018 14:43:00 GMT-0500 (EST)

I don't know about hammers stunning opponents...hammer is pretty good right now, and having the ability to stun enemies by hitting them is a little overpowered for a weapon with such high damage. However, it sounds like a cool, unique feature that would work well with club, so it sounds good for that. How will this stunning work? Will the opponent take damage and get stunned, or will attack only deal the stun and not any damage?

Also, that wolf looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in-game

Fathing Sun Dec 02 2018 05:53:00 GMT-0500 (EST)

can we give the prizes to every aerver ? there are almost none players in the AS sever and stunning hammer is too overpowered and please add the old arena maps back , it's hard to use mage in that damn arena .