Best New
Next update Just shipped

Usernames, very repeated.

Today I come to talk about a very common problem that I have seen in some players, I hope you can realize this, since it is a case that depresses me, it makes me angry, but nevertheless I can not stop this. And I just want to write a little of what I think about this topic, and read their opinions about it.

In our community of players, the problem is about user names that are quite repetitive, it is not a problem as serious as others that the game has, but it is a somewhat uncomfortable case when playing and standing out from the rest Have you ever chosen your username and then realize that a user is using your name? I do not know if it happens to you, but sometimes I get angry because there are players who use my name, it is very annoying and uncomfortable that there is another player with his name in use, and he can not do anything to remedy it. . That case. The lucky ones are those who have their name, and they have not copied it, you live in silence, but for us, if it happens to us, that case is really outrageous that they recognize another player with our name. I just want to make people understand or understand that they like to use names of players with high score, that's ridiculous, it's shameful. Why do you like to have the name of someone who already chose you before you? Please, be original, invent a name or choose the one you like, but that is not repetitive, you do not know how angry you are. And this opens the way for players to insult you and compare you to the player of the original name, because they compare you and tell you what is better, and is not it as good for the player as it is for you? And before they come to tell me "But Ronaldo 7 is a repetitive name, why do you talk about this if you use a repetitive name?" In the first place, when I entered this game, about 4 or 5 months ago, there was no player with the official name of "Ronaldo 7", and in my first game I realized that it was good, so for my ability, I decided to use this name, because it was good enough for this name, and nobody had it in use, so legally I was the first to have this name officially. That is why it is better to have different names, so it is competition to see which player is the best among all, and there is no competition to see that "Cristiano" is the best of all, or that "Messi" is the best all , because if there are many players with the same name, there is a controversy over which player is better, they simply have their own name and recognize their talent, their ability with their name. Believe me, it is better to be labeled as "Wow, (User) is very good to play", instead of you ending up labeled as "That messi is good, but it is only a copy, since there is another messi much better than one", or a "that ronaldo is good, but it does not compare with the other ronaldo, which is much better than the" And end up being discriminated against and hated just for looking like copies, so guys, have their own names and feel proud that the players recognize your skill by your name, and not by a name that another user is already using

Well, I have nothing more to say about this. Tell me what do you think about this topic? And thanks to those who took the time to read my entire speech A warm greeting to all the users of this game :)

-Ronaldo 7

Mon Apr 29 2019 19:14:14 GMT-0400 (EDT) by Ronaldo 7

Discussion (8)

Login to comment

ShaydowX Mon Apr 29 2019 20:52:59 GMT-0400 (EDT)

I have read all of your speech, but I'm just having trouble changing my "ShaydowX" as my user name.

Ronaldo 7 Tue Apr 30 2019 17:41:54 GMT-0400 (EDT)

The speech was even bigger, almost double what is written, only I was not allowed to publish it completely, but I think I made myself understood.

Ronaldo 7 Tue Apr 30 2019 17:43:21 GMT-0400 (EDT)

I thought that you already used your normal name and that the other "Christian" was another user.

Ronaldo 7 Tue Apr 30 2019 17:44:32 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Well, I hope you solve your problems soon. -Ronaldo 7

chesstitans Tue Apr 30 2019 17:35:29 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Unfortunately, there is no report button in this game. :(

Ronaldo 7 Tue Apr 30 2019 17:46:01 GMT-0400 (EDT)

I know, it would be great. :( I just hope the user understands this and does not do it again.

Daksh Kumbhkar Sun May 26 2019 01:33:35 GMT-0400 (EDT)

bro i think i would be happy if someone uses my name because it seems he is thinking i play better then him thats why he cheated my name for publicity and about compitition u show them who is best

Daksh Kumbhkar Sun May 26 2019 05:18:27 GMT-0400 (EDT)

who aggrees with me read above sentence and tell