Best New
Next update Just shipped

Destined For Greatness

This world won't tear me down It's I who wears the crown They hate to see me now There's greatness all around Destined for greatness Back in school days I was known for my lateness Always wanted more, wouldn't ever try to take less Always been a real guy, never liked the fakeness Never liked the fakeness, always kept it real though Back to back on the track with my lil' bro Keep our heads high but we work with our heads low Destined for greatness, it was known from the get go Known from the get go, written in the stars Pullin' all the strings like we're playin' on guitars Put in all the work so we know it's really ours And now we whip it 'round in matchin' cars Now we roll around in matchin' whips If we wanna go abroad, we just pay for trips But it's not by chance, ain't talkin' lucky dips Just kinda funny how it started from FIFA clips Used to pay for the games, now the games pay me Oh, your girl got you FIFA? I got mine for free At the same time providin' for my family We're controllin' the game like Nintendo Wii Controllin' the game, it's just what we do Started off with nothing, you could do it too Long days at the uni, couldn't see it through Had to ask myself, "Could you be a better you?" Now I'm standin' right here as a better me Lookin' back on all my time at university Made a tough decision but it set me free Reapin' all the benefits, yeah, it's there to see Reapin' all the benefits, we get the checks We don't just earn money fam', we earn respect And what you see is what you get with us Calm and calculated, not impetuous Come from a good home, taught to be humble Momma always told me "Gotta get up if you stumble" Never dropped the ball so I'm never gonna fumble Always liked the pressure so I've never thought to crumble Never thought to crumble, always liked the pressure Goin' for gold like I'm diggin' for some treasure Passion for my craft isn't something you can measure Music's a hobby, man, I do it for my pleasure Destined for greatness (uh) Back in school days I was known for my lateness Always wanted more, wouldn't ever try to take less (ever try to, ever try to) Always been a real guy, never liked the fakeness Never liked the fakeness, always kept it real though (uh) Back to back on the track with my lil' bro Keep our heads high but we work with our heads low Destined for greatness, it was known from the get go It was known from the get go (this world won't tear me down) It was known from the get go It was known from the get go (it's I who wears the crown) Destined for greatness, it was known from the get go It was known from the get go (they hate to see me now) It was known from the get go It was known from the get go (there's greatness all around) Destined for greatness, it was known from the get go

Tue Jun 23 2020 15:05:32 GMT-0400 (EDT) by Raul

Discussion (4)

Login to comment

metsuR Thu Jun 25 2020 15:12:15 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Why are you posting the lyrics of other people's songs?

Raul Fri Jun 26 2020 14:48:47 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Cause i think the song is good

MatthewL Sun Jun 28 2020 08:43:01 GMT-0400 (EDT)

fuck off bro

Cristiano7 Tue Oct 26 2021 06:04:24 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Holy Shit this song a banger LMFAO, crazy rape lmao