Best New
Next update Just shipped

Lil - Mosey - Blue Berry Faygo. Raul can post songs and so can I.

Damn, Callan Damn, Callan

One bad bitch and she do what I say so (One, gang) Two big .40s and a big ass Draco (Two, boom, boom) Three more millions when you ask how my day go (Three) Poured up a 4, now that's blueberry Faygo One false move, and we straight to shooting shit Two small bands just to take you out real quick (Bands) Three more hoes pull up, I'm fucking shit (Three more, gang) That's how it go, big bands, I'm thumbin' shit (That's how it goes)

Aye, one bad bitch and she do what I say so (Yeah, gang) Two big .40s and a big ass Draco (Two) Three more millions when you ask how my day go Poured up a 4 now that's blueberry Faygo One false move, and we straight to shooting shit Two small bands just to take you out real quick (Bands) Three more hoes pull up, I'm fucking shit (Three, yeah) That's how it go, big bands, I'm thumbin' shit (Gang)

I'm with my niggas yeah, we some rockstars And I'm with my nigga yeah, KK Wockhardt (KK Wockhardt) This not my dick, lil' bitch, my Glock hard (Lil' bitch) Straight to the cash, I'm a trapstar (Cash) Straight to the bag, I'm that nigga, huh (Bag, oh) Got me some gas, rollin' up some Pfft, pfft, cash, yeah, I got me some I ain't fucked since yesterday (Yeah) I'ma fuck some

One bad bitch and she do what I say so (One, gang) Two big .40s and a big ass Draco (Two, boom, boom) Three more millions when you ask how my day go (Three) Poured up a 4, now that's blueberry Faygo One false move and we straight to shooting shit Two small bands just to take you out real quick (Bands) Three more hoes pull up, I'm fucking shit (Three more, gang) That's how it go, big bands, I'm thumbin' shit (That's how it goes)

3, 0 clip in my Nina On my toes Gucci Valentino She on go yo bitch for the team, uh 'Cause you know yo bitch want a winner I just went back to my city And you know they all fuckin with me But it ain't safe, poles with me I'ma chase bands till they end me

One bad bitch and she do what I say so (One, gang) Two big .40s and a big ass Draco (Two, boom, boom) Three more millions when you ask how my day go (Three) Poured up a 4, now that's blueberry Faygo One false move and we straight to shooting shit Two small bands just to take you out real quick (Bands) Three more hoes pull up, I'm fucking shit (Three more, gang) That's how it go, big bands, I'm thumbin' shit (That's how it goes)

Aye, one bad bitch, and she do what I say so (Yeah, gang) Two big .40s and a big ass Draco (Two) Three more millions when you ask how my day go Poured up a 4, now that's blueberry Faygo One false move and we straight to shooting shit Two small bands just to take you out real quick (Bands) Three more hoes pull up, I'm fucking shit (Three, yeah) That's how it go, big bands, I'm thumbin' shit (Gang)

Tue Jun 30 2020 11:47:00 GMT-0400 (EDT) by KING.M$_$

Discussion (9)

Login to comment

KING.M$_$ Tue Jun 30 2020 11:52:38 GMT-0400 (EDT)

No n-word ;)

tea Tue Jun 30 2020 18:06:45 GMT-0400 (EDT)

There is more than 1 n-word.

MatthewL Tue Jun 30 2020 11:55:21 GMT-0400 (EDT)

shut up bro

KING.M$_$ Tue Jun 30 2020 13:32:58 GMT-0400 (EDT)

no u

KING.M$_$ Tue Jun 30 2020 13:33:10 GMT-0400 (EDT)

looks like matt is on his period

MatthewL Tue Jun 30 2020 17:02:33 GMT-0400 (EDT)

you are a period.

Daksh Kumbhkar Tue Jun 30 2020 12:08:47 GMT-0400 (EDT)

what is the sense of doing posting songs

Raul Tue Jun 30 2020 12:11:37 GMT-0400 (EDT)

cause the song are good

Daksh Kumbhkar Tue Jun 30 2020 12:18:56 GMT-0400 (EDT)

send a vedio clip their is no sense in reading lyrics i read them like a paragraph.