Best New
Next update Just shipped

2Pac's outro on Hit Em Up aka The Biggest Disstrack Of All Time

Now you tell me who won I see them, they run, hahahaha They don't wanna see us Whole Junior M.A.F.I.A. clique dressin' up tryna be us How the fuck they gonna be the mob When we always on our job? We millionaires Killin' ain't fair, but somebody gotta do it Oh yeah, Mobb Deep, you wanna fuck with us? You little young-ass motherfuckers Don't one of you niggas got sickle-cell or somethin'? You're fuckin' with me, nigga You fuck around and have a seizure or a heart attack You better back the fuck up Before you get smacked the fuck up This is how we do it on our side Any of you niggas from New York that wanna bring it, bring it! But we ain't singin', we bringin' drama Fuck you and yo' motherfuckin' mama! We gon' kill all you motherfuckers! Now when I came out I told you it was just about Biggie Then everybody had to open their mouth With a motherfuckin' opinion Well, this is how we gonna do this: fuck Mobb Deep! Fuck Biggie! Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a motherfuckin' crew! And if you wanna be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too! Chino XL, fuck you too! All you motherfuckers, fuck you too! (Take money, take money) All of y'all motherfuckers, fuck you, die slow! Motherfucker, my .44 make sho' all y'all kids don't grow! You motherfuckers can't be us or see us We motherfuckin' Thug Life ridas Westside 'til we die! Out here in California, nigga, we warned ya We'll bomb on you motherfuckers! We do our job! You think you mob? Nigga, we the motherfuckin' mob! Ain't nothin' but killas And the real niggas, all you motherfuckers feel us Our shit goes triple and 4-quadruple You niggas laugh 'cause our staff got guns under they motherfuckas belts You know how it is: when we drop records, they felt You niggas can't feel it, we the realest Fuck 'em, we Bad Boy killas!

Tue Oct 26 2021 06:19:25 GMT-0400 (EDT) by Cristiano7

Discussion (6)

Login to comment

tea-2 Thu Oct 28 2021 17:26:05 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Lmao give ur head a wobble

Cristiano7 Fri Oct 29 2021 01:18:15 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Yeah I'll give your head a wobble by slapping it hard stupid cunt

tea-2 Fri Oct 29 2021 05:04:36 GMT-0400 (EDT)

damn u think you're bare hard, stpid keyboard warrior

Cristiano7 Sat Oct 30 2021 06:01:23 GMT-0400 (EDT)

yeah right, now you copy my insults. You're the one loves typing in global chat.

tea-2 Sat Oct 30 2021 06:05:46 GMT-0400 (EDT)

what insults

tea-2 Sat Oct 30 2021 06:19:17 GMT-0400 (EDT)

anyway i aint gonna respond here anymore but what's wrong with typing in global chat bro and i dont copy your insults mf