Best New
Next update Just shipped

Palestine-Israel?

I'm new to this, although no one here really cares about this. I want to know what it's about, why hate Jews? Not giving Palestinians the right to vote in Israel is weird and sick for children who are forced by their parents.. Any side can comment about what they know about. I'm having a battle which side to pick.

Sat Oct 30 2021 06:09:27 GMT-0400 (EDT) by Cristiano7

Discussion (6)

Login to comment

tea-2 Sat Oct 30 2021 06:12:23 GMT-0400 (EDT)

I'd say yes its messed up but you'd rather stay neutral in all this conversation

arriba peru Sat Oct 30 2021 11:04:23 GMT-0400 (EDT)

The palestinians hate the Jews bc of their religion. Palestine has never been an independent country anyway, before Israel was a country they were ruled by Britain. They have full rights in Israel, they just hate the Jews and want to kill them.

tea-2 Sat Oct 30 2021 17:16:18 GMT-0400 (EDT)

the same can also be said for the other side, the jews who hate, the muslims and islam, but there are very few people who could get along between the arabs and jews.

Anyway you sound very prejudiced against the palestinians, that's not right. Both sides are wrong, but hey, who can blame the palestinians? They have the rights to the land, not their fault that they are getting ethniccaly cleansed from Israel (israel is an aparthied regime btw). They are native to the land, which the israelis aren't. Have your opinino, but both deserve the rights to the land.

tea-2 Sat Oct 30 2021 17:25:23 GMT-0400 (EDT)

and anyway, i aoint gonna respond here anymore so whatever you feel is fine

but to Cristiano7, JUST FUCKING stay neutral pls. keep away from politics like this you should only be concerned with australian politics lol.

Cristiano7 Mon Nov 01 2021 01:38:57 GMT-0400 (EDT)

tea-2 you're the kind of guy who downvotes with 10 accounts, you don't have any knowledge of this so fuck off.

Cristiano7 Mon Nov 01 2021 01:44:58 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Yeah, you're right, Palestinians also want the right to vote in Israel, in 2018 they tried to foolishly cross the border of Israel and Palestine and complained children were shot. A jewish man was attacked in 2018 for wearing a kippa, by pro-palestinian "thugs". Israel do attack them with bombs, and helicopters so such an outrage is kind of expected. However, Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism.