Best New
Next update Just shipped

im back...........

i was getting the same score as i was getting without playing games so i thought games isnt an issue + it was not easy for me to stop playing games and i missed this community too :) i missed everyone accept the toxic guest XD. I locked my facebook id accidently and i tried but failed to unlock it, without my facebook id i cant play with my real account so i made another account, yes this is my another account.. I will try to unlock my facebook so that i can play with my real account.

Tue Nov 09 2021 09:44:34 GMT-0500 (EST) by Daksh Kumbhkar

Discussion (8)

Login to comment

Cristiano7 Sat Nov 13 2021 17:15:32 GMT-0500 (EST)

Why did you come back lol, my day ruined..

Daksh Kumbhkar Tue Nov 16 2021 10:03:28 GMT-0500 (EST)

XD i liked that one.

Cristiano7 Sun Nov 21 2021 02:15:23 GMT-0500 (EST)

LOL don't take it seriously, can't wait to have some fun

tea-2 Sun Nov 14 2021 11:44:01 GMT-0500 (EST)

that means you arent working hard ENOUGH!!! you need to learn revise and test urself a lot. at least you got the right attitude!

good luck and hope you get to where you want to be!

tea-2 Sun Nov 14 2021 11:46:22 GMT-0500 (EST)

Sad that a grade on a paper has to determine a lot of ppl's lives tbh. But dont let that get u down!!! AS I SAID U AHAVE LOTS OFPOTENTIAL THAN ME WHO IS LOSER PLAYING THIS Game!!!

Daksh Kumbhkar Tue Nov 16 2021 10:22:37 GMT-0500 (EST)

tea being a loser at anything doesnt mean that we are bad at other things. Happiness is more important then anything else which i understood and came back, ik playing games will affect my performance but i choose to treasure my life instead of torchering myself in front of books, now this doesnt mean i will leave studies completly to be happy, i will try to keep a balance between the two, im sure i will not end up being a begger because at least in india im sure their is no begger who is fluent in english or who completed his graduation. My point is whatever or wherever i will be in this world i will seek happiness, even if i dont get what i desire, that will not make me depressed because i will accept my fate and move onn and being a good person is the first goal of education so i try my best... U are saying i have a lot of potential by seeing only one factor that im good at this game, first of all never judge people because it will either make u overconfident or will demotivate u and if u judge then dont think like if someone is good at something then that means he/she is good at other things too. U also aggree that u are not as good as me in this game but that doesnt mean u are bad at other things, u are unique within urself.

Cristiano7 Tue Nov 23 2021 04:37:32 GMT-0500 (EST)

Born rich will be rich, Daksh never compare yourself to beggars who live on welfare and danger in the streets for generations, you have resources and you need to study, not for earning money, for giving money to the government and campaigns to increase welfare and feed the poor, give them a life. At times at my school I'm always like, man I wish I had someone to help, I've suffered alot and want to help others in suffering. You should too, in whatever way possible.

Cristiano7 Tue Nov 23 2021 04:42:25 GMT-0500 (EST)

That's where you are wrong (Happiness is more important than anything else..), no it's never more important, you can say you get pleasure and you're happy but happiness should always be someone's last priority. Saying you're happy playing this game for so many years... NO YOU'RE NOT, you may try to convince us but no u aren't happy, you're trying to mask it. There is greater purpose, you should get addicted to going towards danger and abolishing what's wrong like I do, which is small, I might post Youtube videos as well but, right now it's just forums.