Best New
Next update Just shipped

We're all losers, we're all shy, we're all ashamed, we are doomed

I found an interesting comment from Daksh so I reckoned I'll post this. I think all of us are here because we love soccer and want to or wanted to play it real bad at some point. We couldn't do it in real life for whatever obstacle, it may be your physique, your looks, your personality, your deformities, psychological setbacks all kinds of things.

No, I don't like playing this game compared to normal soccer, some of the reasons are so stupid to myself but I just can't play soccer in real life, so here I am posting crap all night long.

Daksh, happiness is only an illusion, you don't like playing this game at all. Daksh is one of the lucky few, he quit 4 years ago, got graduated, 99% of us won't do that, we don't quit, we die.

We have failed opportunities failed lives, we're all doomed and here we are chasing happiness, although we know we've tried a thousand times and it never seems to complete us.

What can someone learn from a loser like me?

If you currently have a school, a club, a high school, soccer school whatever, always be focused on the game and developing your skills and be kind to everyone, stand up for others and yourself.

If you're making bad beef or staying with the same friends that bully you every day, you're gonna be doomed as well. Go get your parents to shut up or leave them, get your ball and get out right now to play, take that shit to school and play, play after school yourself, get addicted to the ball if you really want that life, don't do what I did.

The more you take it easy, you lose all your opportunities.

Think and do.

My life's done I'm being a beggar, I'm settling for a crap job like McDonalds probably if I don't change but this a warning to you, don't waste your chance. ALWAYS try to be the best, learn from your mistakes cause there are only so little time and the day's coming when I can't make none. Always improve your mind and before you improve your mind improve your heart.

It goes heart, mind and body, if you have all three improved, you'll find happiness AND PURPOSE.

We lost (DRAMATIC ENDING....)

Tue Nov 23 2021 05:04:44 GMT-0500 (EST) by Cristiano7

Discussion (4)

Login to comment

Cristiano7 Tue Nov 23 2021 05:08:45 GMT-0500 (EST)

Improve your heart and always learn from your mistakes, try to learn from every single mistake you do if possible.

Daksh Kumbhkar Wed Nov 24 2021 04:08:17 GMT-0500 (EST)

bruh happiness is directly proportional to satisfaction as simple as that. If u are satisfied u are happy if not then u are sad. Im not satisfied with my life and so i remain sad usually, i probably got the worst childhood memories, im living alone at home since 1st grade because both of my parents working and they used to come late at night, when i was in 6th my dad passed away because of taking too much stress of work, my mom works hard for my education but the worst part is she is more interested in her affairs then my education which leaves me alone completely, then when i was in 9th i got a crush on someone but she isnt interested in my friendship and really friendship is all i wanted from her but no and now she got a bf and to be honest im happy because she is happy but im sad for myself lol, and this all mess was making me depressed, I was not satisfied with this life, when i look at my classmates, literally everyone got a better life then me only because circumstances didnt favor me, i had 2 choice either to suicide or give it all that i got to survive, i still prefer suicide more but i dont have courage to do that, of course i dont believe in god or anything else after seeing so much and so idk what will happen to me after death hence i lack courage to suicide so i live with a hope that one day i will be satisfied. So if u feel sad because of anything specially because of losing someone special then just dont because until u are kind u will find joy again. I wanted to talk in detail but this reply will get super long lol so i just want conclude by saying that flow of time waits for no one. If u want to be happy then just follow ur heart and dont thinkk about past.

Cristiano7 Thu Nov 25 2021 04:24:07 GMT-0500 (EST)

For me, you were away for quite a long time and man.. they say you don't get to choose your family, mine is not worth describing. I'm writing and getting insulted by my parents man, they fucking gang up on me and shit even hurt physically, they fucking starve me(used to), we get into bloodbaths alot, my life is a lie my own mother wishes death upon me, but I love myself and am ashamed and proud to be raised like this, it made me someone like no other, that's why I question different religions, have high standards for friends and I'm not even 20.. I'm stuck in a school I hate, they don't give a fuck so why should I? Fucking hate all of them, it's hard to care when they show they don't care and laugh in your face.

Sorry for your loss, your dad passed away because of STRESS? idk what happened but you can advocate for veganism, gay rights etc. If your satisfied with that university education be it.. but if you want to progress further, you have to study to make change, you should tell your mom she's not taking care of you and making your dead dad jealous if that exists while dying..

We all need that higher sense of purpose, I got to exercise today but it fucking rained in front of everybody and I never rained I thought I would but they just stood still, they're all happy after that.

Nothing will ever make me happy, I have extremely high standards, I hate when my parents fake a smile or act like something's funny when it's not, when they try to kiss me when they didn't in months and tell me I don't do anything for them when they constant tell me to massage their hands and feet cause they're getting older. For friends too, I'm sorry I don't think I've made even 1 real friend till now from the day I was born and I'm somewhere between 12-20. High standards are not expectations like their looks, you have to have a certain level of commitment to something, literally no one cares whether man city destroyed PSG or not, how to dribble like Messi? Now people care. How to dive? people care. How to set a player into a trap people care. I hate revenge mentality that's why I hate fights, karma shouldn't exist and it doesn't you can be starved and then a buff guy comes no matter how smart you are you're gonna die when he fights you, it's not your fault they starved you to death is it?

A certain level of kindness is all people need and you need to be extremely honest. All I say are 100% true.

Daksh Kumbhkar Fri Nov 26 2021 02:41:54 GMT-0500 (EST)

bruh that was so long, hey listen if u dont have any problem then lets talk on discord. My id is daksh#9167, i will be a good listener.