Best New
Next update Just shipped

Rost culture should be illegal #NotSatireNotFunny no.3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPy3fMOjbTI : A song pretty cool beat

Roast culture should be illegal, there's this weird show, tell me if you know the name where there are a bunch of dudes and some girls who go their to get roasted they're not the sidemen but it's another show, they act like it's dating but they violate each other.

But yeah, roasting in general is horrible and it's like saying I know I'm dumb and have nothing to do but hear me out anyways cause I exist and am begging for common ground.

Roasting prevents all kinds of political changes and ruins people's lives on an emotional level as well, if you're roasted even though their roast sucks.

Don't roast anyone, anything, ever, it's the right thing to do, I personally never roast anyone and never would on simple matters like looks, which the show clearly violates.

If you know the name of the show type it in, they have a red background and they're british, they wear hoodies and the girls usually have a drink with them although that's not guaranteed.

Don't roast, it's stupid and childish.

Tue Nov 30 2021 04:12:00 GMT-0500 (EST) by Cristiano7

Discussion (1)

Login to comment

Cristiano7 Sun Dec 19 2021 05:11:22 GMT-0500 (EST)

I just realised the show is call WildN'Out, excuse me for the spelling in the thumbnail and my spelling here..you get the picture