Best New
Next update Just shipped

SO its been a while...

it's me, tea.

yoo sup. i left this game since it went down initially. its been gone since 4ever.... wow

to be honest this was one of the funnest games i ever played. Nothing else gave me joy than this buggy-ass computer game. you know.

i checked in every monthto see whether this game was still up, looking for that glimmer of hope, but alas, nothing.

man , ive felt so empty inside knowing this game is gone, guess our predictions were right, but why so soon.. ugh.

Lol, and we know rezoner aint gonna do shit, it aint gonna take him long to reinstate the game but hes ffar away. How could he do this to one of his precious children?

Anyway, today i was thinking of accesing the game today agian, but i went through his other game, accesed the forum , and to my suprise, i've found myself here. sorting by newest,the last forum was two months ago, and the last comments too. at least this bitch is still up.

And from the guys i know, so if u still here, pls do reply , itd be cool, ill probably check in every day for a minute lol. ill probably post here everyday for a while too, just becaue of how strongly i feel for this game.

if u want, drop ur discords down,wait do y'all have a server for this game..

p.s how longs this game been down, i lost track of time huh

Tue Jul 19 2022 00:45:13 GMT-0400 (EDT) by TEA 1234567890

Discussion (3)

Login to comment

arriba peru Tue Aug 02 2022 15:46:12 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Ah man ive missed it too, it really is one of a kind. Do you really think rezoner will get it back up? Hope you still checking for responses!

MatthewL Sat Aug 20 2022 21:41:38 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Guys, instant is back, but on a new site called footix.io

zombie Sun Aug 21 2022 06:49:10 GMT-0400 (EDT)

The game is back but under a different name called Footix, please all join the new discord server so we all know when we're around to play The discord server is https://discord.gg/4TuWFvJC